Sunday 25 November 2012

essay: a place I often go in my free time


The place I always visit when there is free time to visit my parents or my parents-in-law. This is because I rarely have free time, and I think it is better to visit those who raised me and my husband when I was small.

When the parents come home I usually will cook lunch and have lunch with them. Afternoon when they would ask us to take them to the clinic if sick, but if healthy they would ask us to bring them to the house of their relatives have long been no news. my husband and I will try to meet them so that they feel good.

Next to my husband's family had held a family reunion at Merdeka Beach. We have booked a homestay near the beach. Parents-in-law I also brought along. When I arrived it was already evening. When night came, we cooked some rice and some vegetables and bake corn, chicken, shrimp, squid, beef and fish near shore. Our sons are also happy to be able to play while eating with their cousins​​.

The next morning we bathe early in the morning on the beach because at this time the people has not yet arrived. After shower then we have breakfast.

After lunch we had to leave early because my children need to attend classes tuition. I hope that these activities should be maintained in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment